[guadec-list] Equipment for Official GUADEC Football Tournament bought!

Hi guys!

Finally the Football Organization Team has bought the equipment for the
Football Tournament in the GUADEC 2006. Following the list advices we
have spent 421.60€ for 12 raw equipments (without socks and without
printing). We have no clear if it is a good idea to print the shirts
with the GUADEC logo because of the money (around 8€ per shirt).

We are going to buy the balls (one per each team) and close the deal ;-)

If you want to see the equipment I have done some photos in order people
can imagine how the teams will look.

http://acsblog.es/gallery/FootballGuadec2006

Cheers

-- Alvaro