Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

I've put all the speaker's bio in three different pages (WUW, Core , AHW) on wiki.

They are linked in http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent

Putting them in 3 different pages was just to have a better sort. But in the real printed program on paper: we will put all speakers in a same page alphabetically.

Sara