Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

Hi again,

Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> 1. Keynote: Big GNOME Deployments: the GnuLinEx and Guadalinex Use Cases
> (by Antonio José S?enz and José ?ngel D?az)
> &
> 2. Keynote: Free Software at Sun Microsystems (by Simon Phipps)

One other thing - for keynotes, the interviews would have been nice, but
if we don't have them by now, we'll drop them from the printed programme.

We should have keynote photos and bios on the web page, however, ASAP.
If they don't provide photos and bios for the web page, we'll do a web
search for a photo and make stuff up about them (as I did for Federico
and Kathy).

Cheers,
Dave.

--