Re: [guadec-list] 30/jan #guadec meeting log

Hey,

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 23:23 +0100, David Neary wrote:
> > (21:43:18) qgil: again, some bord members were required to help on this,
> > to get high profiles from companies etc
> > (21:43:29) qgil: no concretion, will push
>
> Please do push. I've been floating keynote ideas, but haven't really
> gotten an idea whether people like the ideas or not.

I think the problem is to do with the confusion about where discussion
is supposed to happen. Currently we have guadec-list, guadec-planning
and board-list. Ideally if people are looking for feedback, you need to
figure out who you want to give you feedback, and what list they're
on :)

Glynn
[who's seen none of the keynote suggestions]