Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

Hey,

I like this idea too. Makes a lot of sense. I'd under-emphasize the
travel expenses at least initially until we have a firm idea of the
sponsorship situation.

I think we basically need to get the call for papers out as soon as
possible, so I've created a page on beta.gnome.org - feel free to modify
it to suit your needs, and hopefully someone can improve the formatting
of the page with more drupal foo.

	http://beta.guadec.org/node/104

Apparently the next stages are getting some sort of drupal form module
installed and announcing it. I'll leave that for others to do.

Generally though, let's not over complicate things - we simply don't
have the time to do so, and GUADEC will be a success so long as we can
get everyone in the same room regardless of what happens.

Glynn