[guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Draft

Hi.

I hadn't much time to work on the content of the
Brochure, but I did manage to rework the layout a bit.
Comment on it are welcome (content is basically the
same).

Yes, the form is far from been finished :-)

As my Scribus skills are sharpening, I now use
templates, so I'm wondering what would be the most
apropriated way of publishing the scribus file.

I'am tempted to use the wiki to publish the xml code
directly in, as this we can version the main page and
upload separatly a tarball with images and template
file.

This would allow :
 - Editing of the content provided the layout is not
altered
   (the layout can be locked, so if someone touch, he
must be knowing
    what he is doing and he's punishment would be
updating all other
    template to make them fit the new text layout :p )
 - Proposal of alternate template

What people here think of it ?
Does it make sense or I'm a crack ? ;)

--