[guadec-list] The main venue

>From the #guadec log...

FYI this is how the space for the plenary sessions and free
hacking/meeting/siesting will look like:
http://www.grupvall.com/img/efimero/1Badalona-dues-haimes_g.jpg

We will decide the dimensions of the thing once we have a better idea of
registration and therefore capacity needed, but basically the space will
be created in a tend of those (how you call them in English?)

wingo asks: how far will it be from the university building?

It will be placed in the Museu del Ferrocarril, which is just aside of
the university, let's say one minute walking from entrance to entrance
(or two minutes, don't remember yet)  :)

Devin asks: i suppose it will have AC

This is a possibility, yes. Depends on us requesting it, basically. I
was thinking that perhaps folding/unfolding some of the laterals would
be enough... But I must say I'm not an AC fan, so sure my opinion is
biased.  :)

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org