Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Darft

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 06:36:12PM +0100, Quim Gil wrote:

> En/na Davyd Madeley ha escrit:
>
> > Something I was thinking of today... are we going to seek sponsorship
> > from Spanish business? Should we think about setting space aside to have
> > the document translated into Spanish/Catalan?
>
> Once the document is finished in English I will localise it to Spanish
> and Catalan.

Obviously once we've decided on a final text, but I was more
wondering did we intend to publish two or three separate brochures,
or have the text side by side somehow (in which case should be make
room in the brochure?)

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA