Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Darft

A raffle during the event is a good idea, even if its only a for a few "small" toys like a Nokia 770.

Just think about planet.gnome.org, and all the posts about it, I think GNOME can get some positive feeback from these little toys.

And why not a prize for the better / most original app for Nokia 770? I think we should get comunity more involved with something like this. Why not a prize for the best idea still-not-implemented?

In my opinnion GUADEC is the best way for non-active-members to feel that they are useful and that they can really get involved. It's not always easy to get involved using xchat, or a web browser.

I remember the old demo scene, like The Party. I'm sure some of you can remember it ( Still alive, but not the same).

2006/1/16, Quim Gil < qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:

En/na Davyd Madeley ha escrit:

> Something I was thinking of today... are we going to seek sponsorship
> from Spanish business? Should we think about setting space aside to have
> the document translated into Spanish/Catalan?

Once the document is finished in English I will localise it to Spanish
and Catalan.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org