Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Darft

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 15:24 +0100, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> I really like. Just one caveat maybe although it's
> arguable,
> I would keep the "About Gnome" more time agnostic that
> way
> what we would want to rely update for next edition is
> "The n th Edition" part.

The brochure has lots of information that will need retouching from year
to year. Especially since other info will need updating on that page
next year, I was hoping to bring sponsors "into the fold" as it where,
by giving them that little piece of detail. Perhaps they'll remember it
when they're sat there at GUADEC thinking "what is the 2.14 that
everyone is talking about?".

When I get time, I'll read through some more pages, and see what I can
do in regards to touching those up. It would be a good idea to get
someone with stronger English and perhaps marketing acumen to read
through it as well, because I'm bound to have made
mistakes/Australianisms.

Something I was thinking of today... are we going to seek sponsorship
from Spanish business? Should we think about setting space aside to have
the document translated into Spanish/Catalan?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA