Re: [Junta-gh] Re: [guadec-list] Sponsors, media partners and co-organizers

El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 11:41 +0100, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 07:09 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> > Rodrigo or anybody else at GNOME Hispano,
> >
> > Of course your co-organisation is not limited to providing a bank
> > account and finding an accountant. You are responsible of GUADEC-ES, the
> > Spanish speaking sessions during the Warm Up weekend.

> > José Ángel and Chema gave me some hints about how are you planning to
> > organise GUADEC-ES as a sub-event. Please, can you provide more details
> > so the rest of people know as well? Feel free to post them in the GUADEC
> > site or blog about it in Planet.

The objective of organizing the GUADEC-ES is to provide the non-english
speakers  (spanish or portuguese) a place to explain about what are they
working in GNOME, which are their feelings and needs about GNOME.

We would like to repeat the structure of last year in one day and a
half, last year the conference was for 2 days and a half. We'll lauch a
Call for Papers during next week when the http://2006.guadec.es web is
finished, now it's a copy of last year web. And for a month we'll be
receving the papers and evaluating them by a program committe , i hope
that during next week the committe can be formed.

In the begining there will be two types of papers, tutorial papers with
the objective of getting people involved, and other more profesional or
scientific orientated to developers or people working with GNOME.

If we get enought proposals there will be two paralel sesions, in other
case only one session.

Sorry for my late answer but here in Galicia we are on holidays.

Best Regards,

Chema