Visa requests (was Re: [guadec-list] Cheap accomodation)

I've got a couple of requests for recommendation letters, through the
website: http://beta.guadec.org/visa .

Shall I forward them directly to the board?

Dave mentioned that the board had received another request. The GUADEC
committee needs a simple procedure to keep track from the requests and
to redirect them to the person in the board that will send the letters.

En/na Glynn Foster ha escrit: