Re: [guadec-list] Cheap accomodation

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.02.2006, 02:19 +0100 schrieb Quim Gil:
> The most obvious options for cheap accommodation in Vilanova are the
> Youth Hostel and the camping. Both are a bit away from the venue but
> there are frequent buses and the distance can be also covered walking
> (nice promenade) or by rented bycicle.
>
> Youth Hostel
> http://www.vilanovaturisme.net/en/html/allotjaments/albergs.htm#activitat01
> The regular price is 22,55EUR for 1 night with breakfast. The owners
> make us a 15% discount if we book the whole hostel (40 beds). I think
> this is interesting and not just for the 15%.

A complete hostel full with GUADEC visitors sound really like fun. I can
remember at the GUADEC 2004, where I sleeped in the gym/classroom, which
was free. It was nice to sit with around and to talk etc with the other
attendees before going to get a little bit sleep.

But I thin 15-10Eur a night is not really cheap (for me). Is it possible
to rent (or get it for free) a gym or so. I didnt need much comfort,
just 2qm for me and my sleeping bag :D

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'