Re: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 18:09 -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:

> Wait! the gnome team should surely play in bare feet! :-)

Hi, I'm the budget guy and and I agree with this idea.  ;)

No, seriously. What we need is a total estimate (20€ how many times) add
also 2 cool official football balls since all the players are going to
sign them at the end of the final match.

PS: what about Firefox, GNU and ex-Ximian opponents playing naked to be
consequent.