Re: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams

2006/4/27, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:
> On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 18:09 -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
>
> > Wait! the gnome team should surely play in bare feet! :-)
>
> Hi, I'm the budget guy and and I agree with this idea.  ;)
>
> No, seriously. What we need is a total estimate (20€ how many times) add
> also 2 cool official football balls since all the players are going to
> sign them at the end of the final match.

what about a couple of Nike T90 ? they cost like 13€ in a store[1]
that i've found in the net

> PS: what about Firefox, GNU and ex-Ximian opponents playing naked to be
> consequent.

God, i can't even think on being marked by someone naked holding my
back, please don't listen to Quim!

1- http://www.supersport.es/SNavigation/$from=productInfoLink$code=SC0871701$compraDirecta=?from=productInfoLink&code=SC0871701&compraDirecta=

take care.

pedro.