Re: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams

I must confirm it, I have been asking for prices, and 'til now I got.

20€ for:

Football Shirt ( Not a regular t-shirt ), with number + name for each shirt ( Dave, qgil, Alvaro, whatever u want )
+
Football Socks
+
Football trousers

I have to confirm it, and ask if its possible and how much for a personalized logo.

2006/4/26, Dave Neary < dneary free fr>:

Carlos Fenollosa wrote:
> BTW, shouldn't the list be configured to reply "by default" to the
> list and not to the person?

Reply-to is evil. Kill kill kill.

Cheers,
Dave.