Re: [guadec-list] Registration payment platforms

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> a écrit :

> > - The eCommerce metamodule has a set of modules to
> integrate to external
> > platforms. PayPal is one of them. There are more:

Migth be interesting to investigate the cost/time of
porting osCemmerce payment module (there are quite a
lot of them) to Drupal ecommerce module. Not knowing
one or the other, I can't tell. Migth have a look
this weekend (I am working all the week).

Just for information,
osCommerce French Bank module :
http://www.oscommerce-fr.info/portail/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=164
osCommerce Spanish Bank module :
http://oscommerce.qadram.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4
osCommerce GNOME Foundation Bank module :
to be determined ;-)

--
Ludovic Danigo