Re: Archive of Videos of the Conferences

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 07:58:02PM +0000 or thereabouts, DANIELLLANO wrote:
> Nils Ulltveit-Moe wrote:
> > We are planning to release the videos here:
> > http://osys.grm.hia.no/bttracker/
> > Currently only Villanuevas talk is available, but Mike Menk will
> > release the others as he finishes them.
>
> Great! The first one in Spanish! :-)

:)

> Maybe someone (me) could cut the English translation
> for Spanish speakers. What tool do you recommend?

I would love to see an English transcription of that talk.
I was directly behind the translators and thus didn't actually
hear the translation clearly. (This makes sense, honestly.) But
the parts I got made me really keen to know what the rest was.

> Is the video available for some of them?
> I mean if they have slides it would be difficult to follow without
> visual feedback.

There is a list of slides and where they are on the wiki which
was used in the conference. I hope that before that goes down
(if it does), someone grabs a copy of the slides page and links.

Telsa