A big thanks to Fluendo

Since I was unable to be at this years GUADEC, I was very pleased to see
that Fluendo kindly streamed most of the talks directly to my home, I am
in the same breath wondering if there are any plans to release the
videos in any other way than using bittorrent - I would personally love
for someone to make DVDs, since I really don't want to archive all those
gigs of video feeds on my HD.. and just poping in the DVD would be much
nicer.