Re: Archive of Videos of the Conferences

Nils Ulltveit-Moe wrote:
> We are planning to release the videos here:
>
> http://osys.grm.hia.no/bttracker/
>
> Currently only Villanuevas talk is available, but Mike Menk will
> release the others as he finishes them.

Great! The first one in Spanish! :-)

Maybe someone (me) could cut the English translation
for Spanish speakers. What tool do you recommend?

Who was the translator? The real time translation is not very good. :-)

Maybe someone (me) could transcribe the speech in English and
Spanish. I'm doing the Spanish transcription as I hear the speech. So
tell me if that's not needed because someone else already did.

Is the video available for some of them?
I mean if they have slides it would be difficult to follow without
visual feedback.

That torrent is working great!

Daniel