Re: Archive of Videos of the Conferences

Telsa Gwynne writes:
 > > Is the video available for some of them?
 > > I mean if they have slides it would be difficult to follow without
 > > visual feedback.
 >
 > There is a list of slides and where they are on the wiki which
 > was used in the conference. I hope that before that goes down
 > (if it does), someone grabs a copy of the slides page and links.

On the Wiki, they said they wantet to "staticify" the pages. I guess
that means making them permanent. I do not know who is planning to do
this.

We could ask Glynn if he would be so kind and add these links from the
conference schedule, so that you could get the slides from the
schedule page.

Mvh.
Nils