Re: Schedule commentary

> >   - 9am-8pm sounds too long;

Agreed; I've just gotback from W3C meetings that started at 8am and
that went on officially to 5, in practice to 6 or 7 ,with a 2hr
break for lunch and half-hour breaks for coffee morning and afternoon,
but with dinner and/or evening meetings too it ended up exhausting.

I've often wanted a conference that started an hour later each day :-)

But then, a large reason I go to conferences is to meet people.  Long
breaks can really help there, especially if food and drinks are served.

I'm glad you're giving more time for the tutorials -- half day tutorials
are generally the shortest that work, I think.  Anything shorter and
you've hardly taken your shoes off before it's time to move on.

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex 2001