Re: New version of the schedule

Hey,
Wow! This is great...and looks heaps better...plenty of time for a break
between talks..and things end a little earlier ;)

Just from my perspective, I had figured that 'The GNOME Desktop - Where
the heck do we go from here?' would be a BOF, based on Seth's talk, if
he gets to GUADEC...so perhaps swap with one of the Spanish talks on the
Friday? [1]

Also, I convinced Mark McLoughlin to do the 'Creating Applets ain't so
hard' tutorial/talk which is great because he wrote it afterall ;)

I guess the next thing is to mail gnome-hackers and see who complains
next ;)

		Super stuff,
			Glynn ;)

[1] I kinda wanna see Nils' talk too ;)