Re: [GUAD3C] Need some travel information
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com>
- Cc: guadec-list gnome org, guadec listas hispalinux es
- Subject: Re: [GUAD3C] Need some travel information
- Date: 10 Mar 2002 15:23:06 +0100
On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 10:01, Naba Kumar wrote:
> 3) How do I bring the money? :). I have a visa-electron debit card cum
> ATM card issued by ICICI bank (they claim it to be internationally valid
> and usable -- I want to test it). Are there any VISA-electron enabled
> ATMs around and will it suffice the purpose?
there are 1000s of VISA-electron enabled ATMs in Spain, so if your card
is valid outside your country, you won't have any problem.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> - <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/ - http://www.ximian.com/
] [Thread Prev