Need some travel information
- From: Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com>
- To: guadec-list gnome org
- Cc: guadec listas hispalinux es
- Subject: Need some travel information
- Date: 09 Mar 2002 14:31:31 +0530
Could someone give me some travel information to get to Seville.
1) How many days would it be appropriate to stay in Seville? 4, 5 or 6
days? I believe, that would also include one-day-city-tour or something
like that. Also, how the people are booking up their days?
I would like to get an approximate figure so that I don't get left
behind when everybody has left Seville or leave Seville while others
would be enjoying a tour. :)
2) What would be the approximate expenditure while staying in Seville
for that many days (excluding the flights)? Because, I wouldn't be able
to have more-than-sufficient buffer amount, I would like to have a rough
3) How do I bring the money? :). I have a visa-electron debit card cum
ATM card issued by ICICI bank (they claim it to be internationally valid
and usable -- I want to test it). Are there any VISA-electron enabled
ATMs around and will it suffice the purpose?
Thanks in advance. I may come up with more questions later. ;-)
Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while.
-- Ambrose Bierce
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev