Re: Need some travel information
- From: Thomas Ziehmer <ziehmer rhrk uni-kl de>
- To: Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com>
- Cc: guadec-list gnome org, guadec listas hispalinux es
- Subject: Re: Need some travel information
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 02:38:09 +0100
Quoting Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com>:
> Hi all,
> Could someone give me some travel information to get to Seville.
> 1) How many days would it be appropriate to stay in Seville? 4, 5 or 6
> days? I believe, that would also include one-day-city-tour or something
> like that. Also, how the people are booking up their days?
> I would like to get an approximate figure so that I don't get left
> behind when everybody has left Seville or leave Seville while others
> would be enjoying a tour. :)
I will stay in Sevilla from 2. to 9. April but don't have a accommodation
yet (I plan to do camping during this time).
] [Thread Prev