Re: ad for linux magazine

Also, it must be in CMYK, not RGB:

=========================
The ad specs are:
Size: A4, Height: 297 mm/Width: 210 mm, plus 3mm additional
bleed each side
File format: hi-res PDF, 4-colour, CMYK
Transfer: send in by email (up to ~15 MB) or provide web link
for download

So long story short, in its current form the ad is simply unusable for
the magazine :(

It's now 4:30 AM in your timezone, so let's just hope you wake up early
and can get away with getting at work late :)

Gr,

Koen