Re: Compiling and installing gtranslator

I attached you my jhbuildrc you'll h ave to modify it to use the anonymous user instead of mine.
Some tips:

Clone jhbuild: make && make install
Then:

jhbuild boostrap
jhbuild build gtksourceview-3
Clone libpeas: jhbuild shell then ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome --libdir=/opt/gnome/lib64 && make && make install
Clone libgda: switch to gtk3 branch and then same way in libpeas to install it
jhbuild buildone gnome-utils
jhbuild buildone gtranslator

I think should be mostly ok, you'll need to install also some dev packages form your distro.
I'm afraid that it is going to be more complicated to build it than to fix the plugin.

PS: see that you have to use only build with the first one and buildone with the others.

I hope this will help you.

Regards.