Re: win32 version of gtranslator

2009/7/18 Ignacio Casal Quinteiro <nacho resa gmail com>:

> Have a look at how I did with gedit to solve that. You need to add
> some linking stuff for doing that on the configure.ac.
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gedit/log/?h=win32
>
> That's the branch I did sometime ago, of course in master you're gonna
> have more patches about that. Gtranslator is almost the same as gedit
> so if you recreate those patches in gtranslator you're gonna have it working
> on windows too.

Thanks to Ignacio i solved the issues. I've looked the code of gedit
and copied a lot of stuff from it. I add a comment like /* Copied from
gedit code */, i don't the standard way to give credit, i change de
patch if you prefer make it in another way.

The installer can be download from:
http://conocimientoabierto.es/sw/setup-gtranslator-win32-1.9.5.exe

Its compiled without support for subversion, open-tran, dictionary and
spell support but if anyone is interested i can build another version

patch 0002 displays a warning message when someone is trying to access
the help on windws, gedit solved it openning a browser at the webpage
with the help, but i don't find online help for gtranslator.

best regards
--
Francisco Puga
http://conocimientoabierto.es