win32 version of gtranslator

hi all,

i'm working on build the win32 version of gtranslator for a project of
a GLUG called ghandalf[1].

In order to do that i write some patches that i attach on this email.

0001 are few changes just to use win32 headers
0002 define some new functions in utils.c to resolve in a different
way the paths to the different folders when we are on win32 systems.
0003 is just a workaround for now because i can't manage to get
plugins work jet. My problem is that win32-gtranslator is trying to
load the plugins as dll libraries but they are compiled as static
linux libs (.a file). If anyone have any advice about this it will be
welcome.

I must say that i'm newbie to software development and gnome community
but i am trying to learn, so comment everything that you want about
the patches or the manners.

I've build a windows installer (without plugins) that you can test,
download it from
http://conocimientoabierto.es/sw/setup-gtranslator-win32-1.9.5-1.exe

[1] http://producingoss.ghandalf.org/

best regards