Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Header problems with R 0.99...

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 11:41, Ross Golder wrote:
> This should now be fixed in CVS.

Not wholly :-/ If you change the header comment, it doesn't get saved -
the header edit dialog doesn't also make the "Apply" button active which
I guess is the reason why the Gtk+ warnings about the signal "changed"
are emitted when you open the header edit dialog.

There seems to be the callback missing which should take the comment
from the text box and update the GtrPo news about it...