Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Re: RPM spec from Dag?

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 00:36, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Sorry, it would take too much of my time if I have to do that manually. If
> it can be done automated, it might be possible. ANd I have to add support
> to my build scripts.

Hi Dag,

 oke then let's say, you put your built files to
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gtranslator/ and I'll check that adress
from time to time and then upload your RPMs from there to
sourceforge.net, is this ok with you? It can't be done automated AFAIK
so we won't steal your time in this field, simply put up your packages
and I'll check and transfer them then :-)