Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Lack of time, release and such...

On 2003-08-28(Thu) 00:00:04 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
> > Before 1.0 release, I'd want to ask if it's ok to update the doc a
> > little bit. I used sgml2xml to convert to original SGML document to XML
> > format, the content is mostly unchanged, just added some tweaks to make
> > it more in line with gtranslator 0.99 behavior rather than 0.40.
> >
> > Would it be OK to submit?
>
> You can submit it Abel :-) I'm glad to see docs reactivated in any kind
> in these days where code and bugs are being corrected, solved...

Looks like I've lost all mail in these 2-3 days. I'm doing some final
touch up, and is going to submit... I expect I can submit it later today
or tomorrow.

And some bad news... I found 2 more seemingly nasty bugs. One is
deadlock after repeatly changing color schemes, and another is (also
deadlock) after repeatly toggling Fuzzy state of string with Alt-2.

But don't even know how to report appropriately, since I can't get
reliable stack trace, and they give me no useful information...

Abel

--
Abel Cheung
Linux counter #256983   | http://counter.li.org