Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Lack of time, release and such...

On 2003-08-26(Tue) 22:45:28 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
> Fixed some more bugs (2-3 today) so that the main points are already
> done from the very good bug reports of Abel and 2 bugs maybe also closed
> as I couldn't reproduce the bug Abel reported, but let's see.
>
> There's some action going on currently and I'm making a new CVS Debian
> snapshot ATM and will also upload a 1.0 CVS tarball.

Before 1.0 release, I'd want to ask if it's ok to update the doc a
little bit. I used sgml2xml to convert to original SGML document to XML
format, the content is mostly unchanged, just added some tweaks to make
it more in line with gtranslator 0.99 behavior rather than 0.40.

Would it be OK to submit?

Abel