[Gtranslator-devel] Lack of time, release and such...

Due to some problems with my father's health and my next oral exams
coming nearer, my time schedule is a bit full in these days so I can't
care fully for gtranslator at the moment, but just applied 2 patches
from b.g.o to CVS - try it further and send us more bug reports so that
we can fix more important things :-)

But I think, we shall though make a release quite soon, so that maybe
Ross and me will fix some bugs now and then put up a release sooner.