Re: [Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator 0.5 screenshot

Zitat von Peeter Vois <Peeter Vois mail ee>:
> > Here is a screenshot showing how cute gtranslator is with gtk2
>
> Looks very nice. As I see the tree has now more columns than original
> and translated. Two columns was one feaure that I liked in gtranslator
made
> with gtk+-1.2. More columns I do not think are useful. Anyway I would
> like to say that I like the look of upcoming gtranslator.

/Me too ;-) It really looks great and will surely improve; concerning this
point with the fields, I cannot say anything about it as me has got just a
GNOME 1.X system locally in here (/me is currently in Istanbul and there are
not THAT many GNOME 2.0 systems `round here :-)).

> Is the syntax stuff done too? Some day I posted to this list something
> to use for start of syntax highlighting. Or maybe I should find some
> time.

Currently unfortunately not :-(

> Does it use gtk2 only (I.e. not using gnome2)? This is critical, because
> on this my only one computer I am not the only one user and installing
> gnome2
> means uninstalling gnome1.4. This may take a while.

The code Christophe wrote is AFAIK pure Gtk+ code, but dunno wholely...