Re: [Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator head

Ok, merci beaucoup for this changes, they are reallz good changes and the
screenshot should also be quite impressive /me thinks :-) Anyone wanting to
tlook at other parts of the code?

As Chrýstophe pointed out, the syntax highlighting code is currently quite
for foo...
--
Fatih Demir [ kabalak gtranslator org || fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ]
+ Studying Biology @ the University of Heidelberg