[Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator head

I committed the stuff I changed to cvs HEAD. I won't receive any mail
starting from tomorrow until thursday or friday, so if someone could
test it today, that would be great :)
With those changes, it is possible to load some po files and browse
them. It's still not possible to edit a translation, but it should be
easier now that gtranslator can correctly load and display a po file.
The ChangeLog indicates some things I had to disable and which should be
fixed (mainly the highlighting is totally disable atm and will need to
be rewritten).

Christophe