Re: SSL certificate error

Den 2021-10-12 kl. 16:05, skrev John Emmas:
On 12/10/2021 14:17, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
.
If you just want to pull from gitlab.gnome.org, I suppose you can use https instead of ssl.
In .git/config, change url = "" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:git gitlab gnome org:/GNOME/gtkmm" moz-do-not-send="true">git gitlab gnome org:/GNOME/gtkmm
 to url = "" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtkmm.git" moz-do-not-send="true">https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtkmm.git

Thanks Kjell - https is what I'm already using.  Did you mean that the other way around?

John

I thought you were using ssh. If you use https, the expired ssl certificate is perhaps on the server side, i.e. a problem at gnome.org. I tested by downloading a clone of gtkmm with https today. It succeeded. Could it have been a problem that has now been fixed?

Kjell