Re: Gtk::Treestore buildable appending data?

Rodolfo,

Am 24.12.21 um 16:55 schrieb Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes via gtkmm-list:
It's totally possible to use Gtk::Builder for Gtk::TreeStore and Gtk::TreeView.

I am slowly starting to figure everything out.

As you don't list your warning messages I don't know how to help you.

As I discovered the warning messages were coming from 1) not having anything yet in my treestore and 2) had a attribute set that I copy and pasted but was inappropriate in my case.

You seem to do it right.

Originally I was hoping I could get type safety from c++ by somehow being able to get access to the TreeModelColumnRecord that is defined by the GtkTreeStore <columns>. But there is no such function, so the only means seem to be the integer based set_value of the iterator.

Is it possible to have a TreeModelColumnRecord defined in code and use it for a treestore defined in ui file?

Also I was somewhat surprised that there is no overload for set_value that works with native std::string.

Nevertheless thank you for the link! I will try to learn from the code, although it is a bit huge when used as an example to learn from ;-)

Roland