Re: Gtk::Treestore buildable appending data?

Hello, Roland.

It's totally possible to use Gtk::Builder for Gtk::TreeStore and Gtk::TreeView.

I indeed use them here in a recent PR for Synfig here: https://github.com/synfig/synfig/pull/2472/files .
The ui/glade file is at the end.
As you don't list your warning messages I don't know how to help you. You seem to do it right.