Re: Deriving from GObject in C++

Thanks for your reply. I think the discussion accidently left the list.
The issue has been solved, here are the relevant parts for reference:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Deriving from GObject in C++
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:06:00 +0000
From: gnu <gnu 0x1b04 eu>
To: p sun fun gmail com

Alright, so I will do this in C then. Thank you.

p sun fun gmail com:
I think you are mixing multiple things here. If you want to create your
widget and use them via GIR you should do this in C. You can make your
own widget from scratch using C++ as descrived here:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-custom-widgets.html.en