Re: mmification of gspell

When I mentioned gobject-introspection in a previous post, I was thinking about the mkolny/use-mmgirgenerator branch in glibmm's git repo. Now I've looked a bit deeper into it, and Marcin Kolny's mmgirgenerator is less ambitious than cppgir. It's an alternative way of generating the .defs files that gmmproc uses. See https://github.com/loganek/mmgirgenerator.

That's true; I was going to do this in multiple steps; first generate .defs file out of .gir, and then go next step further and generate actual bindings. Unfortunately, I never completed the work, but feel free to pick it up if you think that's valuable.

--
Marcin Kolny