Re: Setting custom Glib::Property values in Gtk::Builder .ui XML

> for posterity, it looks like someone else has had the same questions but didn't get much further:

That user was also using wrap_register() to have code called when glibmm wraps the C instances. I know next to nothing about that - but I wonder if it's at all possible that it could be used with builder->get_objects() in order to ensure everything gets wrapped, and custom code in the registered wrap_new() function to apply the derived properties? However, it seems that user didn't get that to work, if I understood correctly.