Re: Setting custom Glib::Property values in Gtk::Builder .ui XML

I feel like I already tried that, since it was the easy route:
  • installing properties in C++ instance constructor,
  • constructing a dummy instance to register the type, and then
...and got an error something like

> Invalid property ID 1 for gtkmm__CustomType_Button2 property name "color"

as my trivial example (I don't really want a Button:color property... don't panic or excommunicate me please)

However, I'll double-check later whether that does/doesn't work, and post a sample of what I've tried in any case.