From: Kasper Peeters <kasper peeters phi-sci com>
Sent: November 22, 2018 11:25 AM
To: Marc Micalizzi via gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Cc: marcmicalizzi gmail com
Subject: Re: MSVC compilation of the *mm core stack from master

I know this does not answer your question, but I found that the gtkmm and
related packages in Microsoft's VCPKG at https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg
work very well, and save you the hassle of setting up this build process
yourself.

To anyone trying to setup gtkmm on Windows, feel free to email me for
details.

Cheers,
Kasper

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:20:12 -0500