Re: dynamic menus

Hi again,

On 25/02/18 04:56, marty moore <rotorhead342 gmail com> wrote:
Hi marty,

On 24/02/18 11:38, marty moore <rotorhead342 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to port my gtkmm-2 CAD program to gtkmm-3.
I'm trying to create a dynamic menu which a user can add new views to.
I've seen, run, and adapted the xml based menus in the tutorial, but they
are static. I've been trying to research Gio::MenuModel, but there isn't
any documentation.

Does anyone have an example of a dynamic menu in gtkmm-3? The method I used
in gtkmm-2 has been eliminated/deprecated.

I'd really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Marty
I'm working on a dynamic menu too, but it's in Gtk+ (i'm migrating it to
gtkmm):

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/popupmenu/tree/master/

Here you are a screenshot:

http://gnuinos.org/2018-01-30--1517320487_1600x900_scrot.png

and the instructions about how to build the *.deb packages:

https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=3730

Cheers :)

  Aitor.

Sorry for the subject.