Re: New versioning scheme in gtk+. And in gtkmm?

On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 15:25 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
We might choose to wait a bit longer, letting us do another stable
glibmm and gtkmm release, maybe then changing the glibmm-2.52 ABI
name
to glibmm-2.54, for instance.

glibmm 2.52.0 has been released, but not GTK+ 4.0.0, so now is probably
the time to do this.

I don't know when the GTK+ developers plan to call their GTK+-4.0 API
stable, but it's obviously not going to be ready for the next GNOME
release in March 2017.

There's no sign of a gtk-3-24 branch yet for GTK+, but we might still
release 3.24.* versions of gtkmm-3.0.

Let's see how things develop over the next few weeks.

There's still no gtk+ 3.23/24, but we could still consider doing gtkmm
3.24/25. For now, I guess there is not a great demand for it.