Re: Gtk::Entry::set_icon_from_icon_name(nullptr) segmentation fault

On Wed, 2017-07-26 at 09:52 +0100, Daniel Boles wrote:
Well, yeah, it's a way, in that usually you can use a set() method
with its argument being suitably-typed equivalent of 'empty' or
'null' to achieve unsetting.

I don't think we can generally assume that that works as expected.

 However, in many or perhaps most cases, there is an unset() to make
things simpler, and IMO that is better API and should be offered/used
where possible.

Yes, the unset_*() methods are more obvious. We just need to mention
them in the documentation.