Gtk::Entry::set_icon_from_icon_name(nullptr) segmentation fault

Hello,

I may be very much mistaken, but if I read the documentation for
Gtk::Entry::set_icon_from_icon_name (located at https://developer.gnome
.org/gtkmm/stable/classGtk_1_1Entry.html#a7c61eafbce9c3293566c1b6cc86f8
9e1) it seems that to remove an icon from an Entry, one should provide
an std::nullptr_t as the first parameter.

Doing this results in a segmentation fault, which makes sense because
one cannot construct a Glib::ustring with a nullptr. I have also tried
providing the string "nullptr", since the documentation is not
completely clear and this results in the "broken image" being shown.

This feels like - at the least - a documentation bug. I could not find
the correct way to do this. How can I remove an image from an Entry?

With regards,
Martijn Otto